PAYASITA POLITICO

The call-them-as-I-see-them political thoughts of a 28 year old mom. WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS STRONG POLITICAL OPINION COUPLED WITH SARCASM AND SATIRE. HOPEFULLY IT WILL OFFEND. NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH HEART, LIVER, OR KIDNEY PROBLEMS. OR METROSEXUALS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Don'tLookForMe, Anywhere, United States

I'm a crack-ho lazy mom who vacillates between feelings of inadequacy and delusions of grandeur. I am not bothered by kid snot, garlic breath or Bob Dylan's voice. But pinch me with your toes and I will probably kill you.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Starting Over

I haven't posted in awhile. Writing about Nick Berg kind of took it out of me. But with the election so close, I need some place to blow off political steam.

If you read the previous posts, just remember that I hadn't really separated the personal from the political yet, so they may seem rather irrelevant.

Comments are welcome. Cussing is fine, just not at anyone. Anything derogatory towards another poster will be deleted at my discretion. Thank you for flying.