PAYASITA POLITICO

The call-them-as-I-see-them political thoughts of a 28 year old mom. WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS STRONG POLITICAL OPINION COUPLED WITH SARCASM AND SATIRE. HOPEFULLY IT WILL OFFEND. NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH HEART, LIVER, OR KIDNEY PROBLEMS. OR METROSEXUALS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Don'tLookForMe, Anywhere, United States

I'm a crack-ho lazy mom who vacillates between feelings of inadequacy and delusions of grandeur. I am not bothered by kid snot, garlic breath or Bob Dylan's voice. But pinch me with your toes and I will probably kill you.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Drunk and Loving the Fox News Babes.

I'm not a lesbian. I swear it. But if I were I would be all over the Fox news gals. They are gorgeous. They are no Connie Chung. I'm not gonna get hung up on this though.

In case it is not obvious, I have been watching Fox news while I have been drinking. Heavily. Red wine. You should only watch the news when your drunk. If you're smart. If you are stupid, you should not watch it at all. You might latch on to some moronic point and then vote. Not that I'm claiming to be smart. I could probably stand to bone up on some history and definitely some geography, but I'm not so dumb as to take anything they are talking about seriously. Come on. Even drunk I was able to tell that the question, "the president's poll numbers are slipping, is this going to be a problem for him if this keeps up until the election?" was stupid (courtesy of MSNBC). And frankly, the girl who was asking the question didn't have on nearly enough lip gloss.

One day I will take the time to organize my political views, but I don't really feel like it at the moment. They are too complicated. I will say that I am becoming more and more libertarian as time goes by. I will probably never join a political party though. I relish being an independant. Besides if I join any party, I will jinx myself and the party and we will both diametrically opposed in some obscure but vital way and the world will cease to be. Don't I have a high opinion of myself? OK. I'm done. I'm going to bed.