PAYASITA POLITICO

The call-them-as-I-see-them political thoughts of a 28 year old mom. WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS STRONG POLITICAL OPINION COUPLED WITH SARCASM AND SATIRE. HOPEFULLY IT WILL OFFEND. NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH HEART, LIVER, OR KIDNEY PROBLEMS. OR METROSEXUALS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Don'tLookForMe, Anywhere, United States

I'm a crack-ho lazy mom who vacillates between feelings of inadequacy and delusions of grandeur. I am not bothered by kid snot, garlic breath or Bob Dylan's voice. But pinch me with your toes and I will probably kill you.

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Saudi Attack

Maybe it is just because I am, or at least was, in a mellow mood that this has struck so deeply. I am kind of devastated by this. There is no justification. If America is wrong for being at war, then so are the jihadists who are carrying out these guerrilla attacks. The difference is that the guerrilas attack civilians who are not able to be defended. All I can say is that regardless of what happens overseas, I will support our troops. And if it ever comes to defending our own home turf, I will be defending with guns blazing. I believe that America, in principle and actuality, is the greatest country ever founded. I am so grateful to be in this country that I will do whatever is required to protect it. Fuck Israel; Fuck Palestine.

I don't give a shit about either point of view anymore. I wish we would leave them both alone and let them kill each other off. After Israel is anihilated the Arabs will tear each other to pieces over it, our revenge will be complete, and we will have had no part in it. Sadly, America seems to want its place in history to be in the middle of the bloodletting. So be it. I will support my country regardless.

I am going to go and cry now. Over and out.